Christ's Will: The Twenty-eighth Chamber
The Twenty-eighth Chamber
1. Your sacred fire has entered the Twenty-eighth Arcanum of the Tarot: Uncertainty.
2. Do you see this human market, oh Buddha?
3. They throw dirty water on you, yet you do not complain.
4. They throw mud on you, yet you do not complain.
5. They insult you, yet you do not complain.
6. The human multitudes abhor you! Oh, Buddha!
7. They want to burn you with the fire of their wrath, yet this is how they hurt themselves.
8. Their own fire devours them. You know this.
9. Cosmic Justice is the supreme pity and the supreme pitilessness of the law.
10. Two plus eight equals ten. Ten is the wheel of fortune that spins incessantly.
11. Ten is the wheel of compensation.
12. The wheel of fortune spins incessantly, and the fire of hatred burns the wealth of the evildoers.
13. Thus, this is how the law is fulfilled.
14. Enter the temple to celebrate the festivity, sibling of mine.