Esoteric Medicine and Practical Magic: The Path of Initiation
The Path of Initiation
1. There exist eight Initiations of Major Mysteries and nine Initiations of Minor Mysteries.
2. To reach the great Initiations of Major Mysteries is impossible without having passed through the nine Initiations of Minor Mysteries.
3. I am very deeply sorry that certain spiritualist societies do not know how to interpret the maximum sacrifice of the Martyr of Golgotha.
4. Samael Aun Weor, Master of the venerable White Lodge, is indeed very sorry that the students of certain secret societies never talk about the nine Initiations of Minor Mysteries.
5. I declare that when arriving at the degree of Aseka, or Hierophant of the Fifth Initiation of Major Mysteries, the following seven paths are opened before the Master:
- a) To continue with humanity, working for humanity.
- b) To continue within the internal planes as Nirmanakaya, working for humanity.
- c) To join the evolution of the Angels or Devas.
- d) To form part of the government of the Logos.
- e) To prepare the work of the future Ethereal Age of the Earth.
- f) To enter into the ineffable joy of Nirvana.
- g) To perform superior works of Nirvana.
Samael Aun Weor declares that he was the first human being in the world to publicly deliver to humanity the secrets of the initiation. If the reader of this book wants to enter onto the path of the initiation right now, then let him study and totally live my two books entitled The Perfect Matrimony and The Revolution of Beelzebub. All of the secrets of initiation will be found in these two books.
The Seven Serpents
We have seven bodies and seven serpents. Each one of our seven bodies has its own medulla and its own serpent. These seven serpents are the seven degrees of the power of the fire, two groups of three plus the sublime coronation of the seventh serpent that joins us with the One, with the Law, with the Father.
These are the seven portals and the seven great Initiations of Major Mysteries (read Zodiacal Course by the same author).