The Crown Chakra
1. You have reached the thirty-third chamber, oh arhat! The higher three chambers of your head have now been united by means of fire.
2. A metallic bell makes all the places of the earth tremble, and the crown center of your pineal gland shines within the blazing flames of the cosmic mind.
3. Your white tunic shines terrifically within the ardent sparks of the universal flames.
4. Ineffable orchestras resound in the temple within the great rhythms of the fire.
5. This igneous rose of your mental crown makes your face and your august temples shine within the undulating flames of the mental world.
6. This is the lotus of one thousand petals. This is the crown of saints. This is the eye of polyvoyance. This is the Diamond Eye.
7. Oh arhat! You must now connect your pineal gland with your pituitary gland by means of the fire.
8. Persevere and do not lose heart, my child. Throw your crown at the feet of the Lamb.
9. You have received the crown of life, oh arhat!
10. You have previously performed this work with the igneous serpent of your physical body, with the igneous serpent of your ethereal body, and with the igneous serpent of your astral body.
11. Now, sibling of mine, you have performed this work with the serpent of your mental body. This is the fourth degree of the power of the fire.
12. Later, you must perform an identical work with the fifth, sixth, and seventh serpents.
13. There are two groups of serpents. Each group has three serpents, plus the sublime coronation of the seventh serpent that unites us with the one, with the law, and with the Father.
14. Therefore, we must pass our thirty-three chambers seven times.
15. The seven degrees of the power of the fire are scaled in a spiral way.
16. Ezekiel described the seven degrees of the power of the fire and the thirty-three chambers of our temple as follows:
17. “And the side chambers were three, one over another, and thirty in order; and they entered into the wall which was of the house for the side chambers round about, that they might have hold, but they had not hold in the wall of the house.
“And there was an enlarging, and a winding about still upward to the side chambers: for the winding about of the house went still upward round about the house: therefore the breadth of the house was still upward, and so increased from the lowest chamber to the highest by the midst.
“I saw also the height of the house round about: the foundations of the side chambers were a full reed of six great cubits.” —Ezekiel 41:6-8
18. “Then said he unto me, The north chambers and the south chambers, which are before the separate place, they be holy chambers, where the priests that approach unto the Lord shall eat the most holy things: there shall they lay the most holy things, and the meat offering, and the sin offering, and the trespass offering; for the place is holy.
“When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy place into the outer court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister, for they are holy, and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to those things which are for the people.” —Ezekiel 42:13-14
19. Each of the thirty-three vertebrae of our spinal column has an atomic god of immaculate beauty.
20. Now, within the mind of the arhat all thirty-three atomic gods flamingly shine.
21. The seven igneous roses of the spinal medulla ardently spark with the burning fire of your medullar channel, oh arhat!