Igneus Rose: The Reed of Your Mental Body
The Reed of Your Mental Body
1. The serpent of your mental body has now reached Brahmarandra, the sacred center of the frontal fontanel of newborn children.
2. This is the superior orifice of your reed, oh arhat!
3. This orifice remains closed in the common and current persons, yet the master opens it with the fire.
4. Receive the symbolic reed of your mental body, oh arhat!
5. The sacred fire has opened its way through your cranium, and now departs, and enters into the surrounding atmosphere like a blaze of flames that ardently spark.
6. You shine in the world of the mind as a splendorous sun, oh arhat!
7. You have converted yourself into an ardent flame in the world of the cosmic mind.
8. Ineffable music resounds in the environs of the temple. Receive your bouquet of flowers, oh arhat!
9. A train is moving rapidly, being pulled by an ardent engine, red as the burning fire of outer space...
10. You must understand the symbol, my child!
11. You must pull a very heavy train with the burning fire of your flaming mind...
12. My child, you must drag this train of human evolution on the spiral tracks of life, until you carry it to the kingdom of the Father.
13. Masicula and Pasiculo, this is how you transform the human being.
14. The fire transforms all. However, the human being cannot possess life if he is not a participant of Gnosis.
15. When the sacred fire departs through Brahmarandra, then the mind of the arhat shines within the burning flames of Mahat.
16. The Auric Egg glows with the terrific fire of the arhat.
17. The aroma of all our innumerable personalities that we have had through the wheel of births and deaths are conserved in this Auric Egg.
18. All of these personalities have died, however their aroma has remained, injected in the Tree of Life (the Innermost) and in the Auric Egg.
19. It is not the human personalities which reincarnate, but the Innermost, the divine triad, the Tree of Life, whose aroma is injected by its passing leaves (passing personalities).
20. The Auric Egg is the protective armor that protects all of our internal vehicles. It is the aura of the Innermost.
21. The Auric Egg is elaborated with the same substance as the Innermost and it now shines with the fire of the arhat.
22. All the wisdom and all the omniscience of the seven Cosmocreators are synthesized with the seven degrees of the power of the fire.
23. You must now completely unite your pineal gland with your pituitary gland by means of the fire.
24. Our karmic debts are registered in the Auric Egg.
25. The Innermost is a true Immolated Lamb who must pay the karma of each one of his passing personalities.
26. Tantric personalities are totally separated from their Innermost and they sink themselves into the Avitchi without being able to inject their aroma into the Tree of Life, into the divine reincarnated triad.
27. In such cases, the eternal triad must revest itself with a new personality in order to continue its cosmic evolution, while its tantric ex-personality is slowly being disintegrated in the Avitchi.
28. In these times, human evolution is a failure. The majority of human personalities are already separated from their Innermost.
29. Only the Innermosts that have not lost their personalities will reincarnate in the Age of Aquarius.
30. The others, the failures, must wait in the internal worlds until the luminous Age of Aquarius passes. The last opportunity will be given to these personalities in the Age of Capricorn.
31. The dawn of Sagittarius will be definitive. The Innermosts that have then attained dominion over their rebel personalities will assimilate the aroma of their personalities, that is, their psychic extracts, in order to continue their cosmic evolution on the wheel of births and deaths.
32. The failures will totally lose their tantric personalities. After they revest themselves with a new personality they will continue their cosmic evolution as ‘remnants’.
33. The tantric ex-personalities of the remnants, who are separated from their superior Being, will slowly disintegrate in the Avitchi.
34. Our reincarnating triad is formed by Atman-Buddhi-Manas. This is the eternal and indestructible triad.
35. This is the Innermost with his two twin souls: the divine soul and the human soul.
36. This is AOM within ourselves.
37. The terrestrial personalities are like the leaves of the marvellous Tree of Life.
38. The sacred fire of the arhat permits us to study all the great mysteries of the fire within the igneous rose of the universe.
39. Everything which we have stated about the Avitchi in this chapter can be synthesized with the following biblical verses:
40. “He that soweth the good seed is the son of man. The field is the world; the good seed are children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
“The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
“As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
“The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity.
“And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
“Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their FATHER.. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.” —Matthew 13:37-43