The Chakra Anahata
1. This chakra has complete control over the cardiac plexus.
2. Its color is like living fire.
3. Indeed, a jet-black hexagonal space exists inside this marvelous chakra.
4. This chakra is intimately related with the Tattva Vayu.
5. The deity that rules this chakra is Isha, who controls and rules this chakra along with the Devata Kakini.
6. The Bana Linga is found intimately related with the Anahata chakra.
7. The Svayambhu Linga is intimately related with the Muladhara chakra.
8. The Anahata sound, or the Shabda Brahman sound, resounds within this marvelous chakra of the Nadi Sushumna.
9. This marvelous sound is the sound of the Fohat.
10. The sound of the Fohat is the “S” which is vocalized as follows: Sssssssssssss… as a sweet and affable whistle.
11. The Yogi/Yogini who learns how to meditate in this chakra will become an absolute master of the Tattva Vayu and will be able to dissolve hurricanes and command the winds at will.
12. Some Yogis state that one can float in the air and penetrate into the body of another person just by meditating on this chakra.
13. Undoubtedly, to float in the air and to penetrate into the body of another person is very easy; it can be accomplished by anybody, even if he is a beginner in these studies.
14. To float in the air is as easy as drinking a cup of water.
15. The secret is very simple; it is enough for the disciple to learn how to penetrate into the Astral plane with his physical body.
16. Disciples must slumber lightly; then very softly they must get up from their bed as if they were somnambulists—that is to say, preserving the sleepy state as a very precious treasure.
17. Thus, in this way, as the disciple walks as a somnambulist, filled with faith, they will jump with the intention of floating in the surrounding environment.
18. If the disciple achieves floating in the air, it is because their physical body have penetrated into the Astral plane. Thus, the disciple can go across space and soar to any given place of the Earth.
19. This is how we can fly with the physical body within the Astral plane.
20. While the physical body is inside the Astral plane it becomes submitted to the laws of the Astral plane but without losing its physiological characteristics.
21. Therefore, to float in the air with the physical body can be done by anyone. What is important is to have faith, tenacity, and very much patience.
22. The cardiac fires control the spinal fires.
23. The cardiac fires control the ascent of the Kundalini.
24. The ascent of the Kundalini is performed in accordance with the merits of our heart.
25. In order to get the benefit of only one vertebra in the spinal column, the yogi must submit himself to numerous trials and terrible purifications.
26. The progress, development, and evolution of the Kundalini is very slow and difficult.
27. With only one seminal ejaculation, the Kundalini descends one or more vertebrae in accordance with the magnitude of the fault.
28. To re-conquer the powers of those vertebrae is terribly difficult.
29. The serpents of the physical and Vital bodies only reach at the level of the eyebrows, but the serpents of the Astral, Mental, Causal, Consciousness, and Atmic bodies inevitably descend from the level of the eyebrows into the heart.
30. An accessory nerve goes from the spinal medulla into the heart. Through this accessory nerve our five superior serpents pass from the frontal region of the eyebrows into the heart.
31. This fine accessory thread of our spinal medulla controls the accessory muscles of the heart and has seven holy chambers.
32. Seven holy centers exist within the heart. Each one of our seven serpents is intimately related with a chamber of the heart.
33. Our disciples must have a system of purification and sanctification. The heart is the abode of our Innermost.
34. Disciples must make a list of all their defects. Then they must begin to amend them orderly and methodically.
35. The disciple could dedicate two months to amend each defect.
36. The hunter who wants to catch ten rabbits at one time will not catch a single one.
37. It is necessary to attain the most absolute sanctity and the most terrific chastity to acquire the development, progress, and evolution of the Kundalini.
38. Celibate (single) people should transmute their sexual energies with Pranayama.
39. Married people (husband and wife) do not necessarily need to practice the breathing exercises, since Pranayama is condensed for them in the practices of Sexual Magic.
40. Sexual Magic is only possible to practice between husband and wife in legitimately constituted homes.
41. Whosoever practices Sexual Magic with different persons is an adulterer and a fornicator.
42. Revelation of Saint John calls this chakra the church of Thyatira.
43. I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience (the necessary virtues that we must have in order to open the chakra of the heart), and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
44. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (fornication), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols (theories, intellectualism, that is to say, all kinds of meal offerings offered unto idols).
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the kidneys and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. - Revelation 2:19-23
45. Above the kidneys there are two plexuses that irradiate blue and white colors in the chaste people, and a bloody red color in the fornicators.
46. Our inner Christ searches the kidneys and hearts and gives unto each one of us what we deserve.
47. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works (or commandments) unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Even as the power that I received of my Father I will give him the morning star. - Revelation 2:26-27