The Chakra Ajna
1. This chakra is found connected to its marvelous center located between the eyebrows.
2. The Master who directs this center is Paramashiva.
3. The mantra that makes this chakra vibrate is Om: Oooooooommmmmmmmm.
4. This chakra has two petals.
5. This marvelous chakra has a very pure white color. The cavernous plexus is the one that corresponds to this chakra.
The Chakra Sahasrara
1. The chakra Sahasrara is the Crown of Saints. It is the abode of Lord Shiva and corresponds to the pineal gland.
2. The Crown of Saints is attained when Devi Kundalini reaches this chakra.
3. The Crown of Saints has twelve stars.
4. These twelve stars are twelve faculties in the true human being.
5. Twenty-four angelic atoms exist in the brain; these atoms represent the twenty-four Elders of the Zodiac.
The Seven Seals
1. When we have formed our inner Christ, He then enters into all of our vehicles through the pineal gland.
2. The inner Christ has the shape of a small child. He comes out from within his Ethereal womb to enter into our physical body through the pineal gland.
3. This is the descent of Christ into the atomic infernos of the human being.
4. This is the Nativity of the heart.
5. It is how we transform ourselves into Christs.
1. Internal meditation is a scientific system to receive information.
2. When the wise submerges into meditation, he searches for information.
3. Meditation is the daily bread of the wise.
4. Meditation has different steps.
- a. Asana (posture of the body)
- b. Pratyahara (serene mind)
- c. Dharana (internal concentration)
- d. Dhyana (internal meditation)
- e. Samadhi (ecstasy)
Page 3 of 3