In the Vestibule of Wisdom
Many books have been written about Oriental Yoga. Yoga means “union with God.” All the books that were written about Oriental Yoga before now are antiquated for the new era of Aquarius, which began the 4th of February 1962 between the hours of two and three in the afternoon.
This book entitled Kundalini Yoga is for the new Aquarian Era. Through this book we teach our disciples a practical religion. All religions teach us unbreakable dogmas in which we are supposed to believe, even when their truths cannot be seen with eyes of the flesh. Regarding the former statement, we, the Gnostics, are a little different. We teach the human being to see, hear, touch, and perceive all of the things from beyond the grave, the divine mysteries, the ineffable things, etc.
The Universal Fire
1. Maha-Kundalini is Fohat.
2. Maha-Kundalini is the universal fire of life.
3. The universal fire has seven degrees of power.
4. Oh Devi-Kundalini! You are the fire of the seven Laya centers of the universe.
5. The seven Laya centers of the universe are the seven degrees of power of the fire.
The Degrees of Power of the Fire
1. The cerebrospinal nervous system is formed by: cerebrum, cerebellum, medulla oblongata, and spinal medulla.
2. The medulla oblongata connects the cerebellum with the sacred spinal medulla.
3. The medulla oblongata is intimately related with all of the so-called “involuntary functions” of our organic system.
4. The medulla begins on the top of the spinal canal and ends in the first vertebra of the coccygeal region.
5. The spinal medulla is a cord of gray and white material.
The Two Witnesses
1. And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2. And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3. And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. - Zechariah 4:1-3
4. Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
The Yogic Matrimony
1. In our former chapter we studied the esotericism of Pranayama and we realized that it is a scientific system of transmutation for celibate people (singles).
2. The Swara (breathing science) is totally sexual.
3. The breathing science is reinforced by the sexual union of the spouses.
4. There is an act of sexual magic by means of which we can totally awaken and develop Devi-Kundalini.
5. The formula is the following: introduce the virile member into the feminine vagina and withdraw from the sexual act without spilling the semen (without reaching the orgasm).
Page 1 of 3